meta

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Girlfriend

A month or so ago, Miles the cow cat wasn't feeling very well and the vet asked whether there was a new cat in the house or the neighbourhood that might've stressed him out. I said no, I didn't think so.

Well turns out there is a new cat. 

121113 Girlfriend

A girl cat. A flirty one at that. She pranced past, watching Miles while he ogled her, then skipped off over the fence when she spotted me. Oh but not before doing a little sexy move atop the fence. She left Miles pacing back and forth from the lounge to the laundry, meowing and chirping for her for the next 20 minutes. I know she looks like the perfect cow cat match for him but I'm going to have to talk to him about girls...they're nothing but trouble! Trouble I say!

Damn she's pretty.

No comments: