meta

Thursday, March 31, 2011

I'm on a horse

110217 Day 242 Mac the gentle giantLesson #9 and we are off on a trail ride again, yay yay yay! The horse and I prefer being out in the vast openness :)

So I was supposed to get Mac to trot up a hill; I was nervous as I hadn't really mastered the whole posting rhythm thing. The gorgeous animal, bless his soul, decides to canter up instead. 

I have NEVER cantered a horse. Halfway into a scream, I was silenced by the blur of trees, drumming hooves and adrenaline rush. OMG it was glorious. Super friggin' incredible. Stuff dreams are made of. I want to bottle that moment up. Have it imprinted it into my brain. I want to remember it forever. 

I got to the top of the hill and I think I said "was that a canter? that was f**** nuts!"

I still can't wipe the smile off my face. 
I feel invincible.

No comments: